Please find information about supporting families who have children with emotional and mental health.
The Mental Health Support Teams have produced a guidance document for parents with information around supporting their primary aged children to return to school. I have attached it for your information as you may find it useful.
There are things we can all do to help look after our mental wellbeing during this challenging time. Whether it’s staying connected with friends and family via phone and video calls, creating a regular routine or looking after our body through physical exercise, we all need that extra support to help deal with stress, boost our mood and feel on top of things 🌟
Would you recognise the different signs of child abuse?
If you think it, report it. You can call your local council or the NSPCC or the police.
Keeping our children safe online is a priority for us all.
Please access these links to see what things you can do at home to ensure that your children are safe online.
Harbour works with families and individuals who are affected by abuse from a partner, former partner or other family member.
If you or someone you know is being abused or being abusive to others the please use the information below:
- If in immediate danger always call 999
- Harbour 24-hour support line 03000202525
- Email email@example.com
- Information available on myharbour.org.uk
- Harbour facebook page
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 08082000247
- Men’s Advice line, for male domestic abuse survivors 08088010327
- The Mix, free advice for under 25’s in UK 08088084994
- National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse Helpline 08009995428
- Samaritans 24/7 116 123