DB Primary Tips:
We are very impressed with what has been completed and the engagement from our children. There have been a few issues raised from parents and children so here are some tips which might assist you from next week:
- Accessing DB Primary through an iPad – this is better if done through Google Chrome rather than Safari – Google Chrome can be downloaded free from the App Store
- You can access DB Primary by clicking on the link on our school website home page or remote learning page under parents heading
- If a word document doesn’t look right when you click on it, try downloading it first and then opening it.
- If you can’t print out worksheets or if you need to you can write on any piece of paper, take a photograph and upload it to DB Primary. If anyone needs an exercise book to work from, please email us and you can collect one from school
- We believe that DB Primary can be accessed through X-Box and Playstations. It will give your child access to a lot of content.
- Plug a key board into the X Box USB slot – or use the games controller
- Go in to my games and apps
- Type in: https://nettlesworth.durham.dbprimary.com
- Identify the Play Station internet browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
- Press the PS4 logo on the controller
- Go to the library and find options for games and applications
- Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
- Type: https://nettlesworth.durham.dbprimary.com
If anyone is struggling with accessing remote learning or is having data issues, please contact us!